Spaghetti Squash and Meatballs
- 1 – Large Spaghetti Squash
- 1 lb – Lean Ground Turkey Meat
- 1 tsp – Himalayan Salt
- 1 tsp – Paprika
- 1 – Large Egg, lightly beaten
- 3/4 cup – Quick Cooking Rolled Oats
- 2 Cloves – Garlic, finely chopped
- 12 – Fresh Parsley Sprigs, finely chopped
- 1 (15oz) – Canned Tomato Sauce, no sugar added
- 1 (15oz) – Canned Fire Roasted Tomatoes
- 1 Tbsp – Italian Seasoning
- 1 tsp – Coconut Oil
- Optional – Parmesan Cheese
- Spray Oil
- (Serves 6)
- Preheat oven to 400. Cut spaghetti squash lengthwise and remove seeds. Place face down in glass baking dish and bake for 40 minutes. When done, remove from oven and use a fork to scrap “spaghetti” from the inside of the squash. Add coconut oil to spaghetti, cover and set aside.
- Lightly coat large baking sheet with spray oil.
- Combine turkey, salt, paprika, egg, oats, garlic, parsley, and 2 Tbsp of tomato sauce in a large bowl; mix well by hand.
- Roll mixture into 30 1-inch meatballs. Place on prepared baking sheet and bake at 400 for 15 to 20 minutes, or until no longer pink in the middle.
- Warm remaining tomato sauce, fire roasted tomatoes, and Italian Seasoning in a large sauce pan for 10 minutes. Add cooked meatballs and simmer for an additional 5 minutes.
- Serve meatballs over spaghetti squash and top with parmesan cheese and fresh parsley.
21 Day Fix Container Equivalents
- 5 Meatballs = 1 Red & 0.5 Yellow
- 1 1/4 cup Sauce = 1 Purple
- 1 1/4 cup Spaghetti Squash = 1 Green
- 1/4 cup Parmesan Cheese = 1 Blue